At Rustic Restyle we have travelled extensively learning techniques from those considered the best in the industry so that we can pass these skills on to you.
Not only do you learn new techniques but you get a day in the country with great coffee and nibbles built in!
We hold regular painting and specialist paint technique workshops for beginners or for those who want something a little more. We also hold custom designed workshops that are tailor made to your preferences – please contact us for more details on these.
- 101 Learn how to paint, sand/distress and finish – leaving you ready to tackle your painting project.
- Stencilling – raised, drop shadow and colour blending.
- Patterned Rollers and Foils
- Paint Your Own Piece
- Painted Pots
- Tin Tiles – create your own faux finish set of 3 Tin Tiles.
- Fabric Painting
- Paint techniques using our specialised finishing products – glazes, crackle finishes, dry brushing etc.
- Iron Orchid Design Decor Transfers and Stamp Signs.
- Iron Orchid Design Decor Stamp Coasters - set of 6.
- Iron Orchid Design Decor Moulds and Stamp Pots - set of 2.
- Iron Orchid Design Stamp 'Knob Toppers' - make a set of 6 designer knobs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment is required to confirm your place in our workshop.
- For cancellations after 7 days prior to workshop or no shows $50.00 is non-refundable with the balance refunded to you within 5 working days. (Considered on a case by case basis).
- You may transfer to another workshop if this is done within 7 days of your previously booked workshop.
- There may be unforeseen situations such as illness etc which may mean we need to cancel workshops. Should this happen you will be offered an alternative date to suit.
- Any personal possessions which you bring to our workshop are bought at your own risk. This includes and is not limited to vehicles, personal items, tools, furniture etc.
- Health and Safety Instructions will be provided by your tutor, which you will be expected to adhere to.
Invest in yourself
Invest in your home
'Transforming your home one Piece at a time'.